Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tan mami,we love you.....

Haha..today i'm gonna try to blog in english
i know my english is very sucks..
but just try la..
ps://pls ignore if anyone is not interested and don't critic about it..


since tomorrow is mother's day
i'm sure everyone is busying with their mother's day present
but for me..
i'm not buying anything for my mum as my mum doesn't like those non-practical things


as long as our whole family get together and don't make her angry..
for her,that's enough..
Tan mami..even though four of us always lawan cakap when u scold us
and said something make you sad..but we do love u very much.
Remember last year i had done something that made your tears drop..
And you didn't talk to me for two weeks


I felt sorry to you
And don't even had a guts to apologize
I know i'm a bad daughter..
And you're a best mami ever..
everything you had done for four of us is just for our own good..
but we don't even say thank you..


so today i wanna take this opportunity to spill out all those nauseating phrase..
haha..cold..
Tan mami,we do love u..pls forgive what we had done that hurting u..
i swear i'll change my attitude,nt 100% that good,but will give out 100% effort
i'll prove to you..






Tan mami,thanks for everything you had done for me..
especially take good care to me when i'm sick.
What i'm really appreciate is every time cook the dishes that i like to eat..
when i tell u i wanna eat then the next day for sure u'll cook it..
even though i'm very touching but i didn't tell out cz u know la..very fish de ma..haha..

Mami,I notice that your white hair had grow many..
you and papa get older and older..
when i saw it my heard sure will heartache..
imagine that both of you will leave us one day..
we're not willing..
both of u work hard to earn money...
give us what we request.


Once again,thanks happy mother's day..
I LOVE YOU,TAN MAMI





my lovely mum and her daughter



No comments:

Post a Comment